Published: December 1, 2022
The best dipping sauce recipe for your favourite dumplings! This sauce is so addicting. It’s made using only five ingredients and takes no time at all. Use it for wontons, potstickers, gyozas, or any other dumpling. I love making this sauce with wontons from my tofu and vegetable wonton recipe. Once you try your wontons like this you will never go back!
Dumpling Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp of chili garlic sauce or siracha
- 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp of sugar or honey (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Serve with your favourite dumplings and enjoy!
One thought on “Dumpling Dipping Sauce”